Job Description Summary
Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
1. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
2. Actively recruits for new accounts and referrals.
3. Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of Revival Homecare Agency as a high quality provider of services.
4. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Revival Homecare Agency markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor’s market positioning.
5. Ensures maximum third party reimbursement through effective negotiation of service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
6. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
7. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Revival Homecare Agency.
8. Follow up on patient orders and qualified practitioners to sign them.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
2. At least one year experience in healthcare marketing/sales, preferably in home care operations. Consideration given to candidates with one year experience in sales environment.
3. Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
4. Knowledge of corporate business management.
5. Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and public relations skills.
6. Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.