JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Requirement: Must be a Registered Nurse with active license.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately as well as the supervision of clinical personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs. Assist Client Care department as needed with assigning appropriate clinicians to case.
2. Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
3. Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
4. Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
5. Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
6. Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Corporate Director of Operations and appropriate organization personnel.
7. Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals. Assists in the orientation of new organization personnel.
8. Plans, implementations, and evaluates in-services and continuing education programs. Performs weekly on-site evaluations.
9. Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals and objectives.
10. Assists with the evaluation of organization performance via performance improvement program, productivity, quarterly and annual reviews. Assures for the quality and safe delivery of home health services provided through the Organization.
11. Interprets operational indicators to detect census changes and increases or decreases in volume, which could impact staffing levels, revenues or expenses.
12. Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care; shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
13. Performs Other duties as assigned by the Corporate Director of Operations.
● Two years management or supervisory experience in healthcare setting, preferably home care.
● Five years of experience working in a clinical or healthcare setting.
● Complies and maintains current CPR Certification.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office
● Bachelor’s degree in Medical of Healthcare Administration
● Master’s degree in Healthcare Management
● Registered Nurse Credentials.Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State.
Revival Homecare Agency offers a comprehensive benefits package including health benefits, paid time off, and 401K.